What is SSOL? (Click here to donate)
SSOL stands for Sisterhood Seed of Love. This is a monetary contribution to the organization to serve as an offering on behalf of your membership in Elogeme Adolphi Christian Sorority, Inc. Your SSOL is paid annually by February 14th of each year.
- Members SSOL is $300/year. Payments can be monthly - $25 or in two installments of $150 on Founder’s Day (10/15th) & $150 on Valentine’s Day (2/14th).
What is it used for?
Your contributions supports:
- The development of new undergraduate chapters
- Support of current chapters and modules
- Materials for teaching and leadership training
- EA events and national correspondence to members
Lifetime Members (Click here to donate)
Lifetime Member is $2000
Deadline: May 31st
Benefits: No more SSOL payments, Discounts at National events, Misc. perks, Lifetime membership pin
Methods of Payment:
Mailing: Elogeme Adolphi Christian Sorority, Inc. P.O. Box 5701, Peoria, IL 61601
- As of July 31, 2013, we will be adding an additional 3.0% PayPal fee to use this service.