OUR CREST~ The first unique crest design was thought to be to masculine because it had an armor's head in the middle. The crest was then updated to this softer butterfly look. This design was used from 1990 until 2011.
In 2011, our talented sister Elo Shenā Nicols updated our original crest to the shield design.
- The “armor of God.” It symbolizes God's protection and Security.
- The “rainbow” represents God’s promise that he will never destroy the earth again by water.
- The “dove” represents the Holy Spirit.
- The “Holy Bible” represents the word of God.
- The “Diploma” represents our commitment to education.
- The "Coat of Arms" is the cross and crown. The cross symbolizes the personal cross we, as Christians must bear (endurance and suffering).
- The Crown symbolizes the crowns we will receive as a result of overcoming and inheriting eternal life. (Victory and exaltation)
- The “Inter-locking people” represent our commitment to community service. The “EA” symbol represents our blessed sisterhood.